We don’t take your trust in us lightly and we are going above and beyond Ministry of Health Guidelines to keep our clinic a safe place for you to come and look after your body.
For your peace of mind… As a hands on clinic, we already maintain strict cross-infection practices including:
- Washing our hands thoroughly before and after every treatment
- Our therapists don't come to work if they are at all sick
- We reschedule clients if they have any flu symptoms
- All of our linen is commercially cleaned by Preens Dunedin
- We sanitise the face/ direct contact section of the treatment table between every treatment
- In addition to sanitising, always use single use x-cut paper towel over the face section of our tables.
- Have upgraded our cleaning sanitiser to "Viraclean" a surgery grade disinfectant designed to kill viruses
- Are using the Viraclean to sanitise tables, door handles + eftpos machines + any direct contact equipment between EVERY client
- Are being extra clear with clients and staff to "stay at home if they have ANY signs of being unwell", including sending out a pre appointment text to every single client to ensure their health
- Are requiring clients to use the hand sanitiser in our waiting room prior to entering the clinic.
We also have an open door at the entrance of the building, and don't have a door on our waiting room, so you don’t have to touch anything public on your way to see us. We're quite possibly the most squeaky clean place in Dunedin!
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Theo: 022 301 9979